Marriott introduced property unit trust to Retired Investors in 1995 and has since developed several income producing Investment products for the South African market. We currently have R15.3 billion in assets under management, as at 31 April 2013.
Our Investment Philosophy
Marriott – The Income Specialists aim to reduce financial anxiety of retired investors by offering Solutions for Retirement, using an Income Focused Investment Style which produces reliable and consistent monthly income.
Marriott uses an income-focused approach to investing. This Investment Style requires:
- The selection of securities that produce reliable income streams, ideally growing.
- The purchase of these income streams at the appropriate price.
The benefit of this style is:
- Reliable income to fund a lifestyle or to reinvest.
- An increase in investment value in line with income growth over time.
- Above-average risk adjusted returns.
We specialise in investing the savings of predominantly retired Investors in all
asset classes, both locally and internationally, and therefore necessarily adopt
a relatively conservative approach.